Wednesday 27 July 2016

Boho vibes



Boho Vibes


Topshop Embroidered Bardot Midi Dress


I'm a lover of easy breezy dresses for summer. They're great for keeping cool, comfy to wear and still look effortless at the same time. I recently purchased a beautiful embroidered bardot midi dress from Topshop. Of course it's in my favourite summer colour white!!! I adore the embroidered overlay on the top of this dress, it's seriously pretty and as it's a bardot cut, the detailing is shown off even more. This dress does come in at the waist and unlike others I've tried in the past, it flows down perfectly.  The midi length is also finished with some more lace detailing on the hem. 


Topshop Embroidered Bardot Midi Dress

This dress is so perfect to wear in the warmer months and does the speaking for itself so you can totally wear it with minimal accessories. 

I'm so happy that I've finally found a longer summer dress without a massive split down the side of it. As much as they look incredible in still shots and calm conditions, the reality is you're forever holding down your dress to avoid an awkward breeze!

I adore this dress and it's now totally one of my favourite dresses of the season.

What dresses are you loving at the moment?


L x





SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love this look
    that dress is so pretty (I want it!

    love
    Karlien
    Karlien
    http://www.polishedcats.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this dress is beautiful! I love it! Looks great on you :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig