Monday 25 May 2015

Drugstore Mini Haul



Happy Monday Lovelies!

I hope you're having a great extended weekend. Carrying on from my last post, I thought I'd share a few bits I've picked up from the drugstore recently. There are some super buys at the moment and with sales around the corner, I think we could see some more very soon.



So I hope you enjoy!

I can never fault Wet n Wild Lipsticks. They're great quality and this one only cost $1.97. The best bargain buy possible! This is in the shade Think Pink, and I can't wait to use it!

Wet n Wild


The next buy was this Wet n Wild blush. I've never tried their blushes before so I picked up this gem as it was only $2 something. This is in the shade Pearlescent Pink and looks like the perfect match to accompany the lipstick. 



I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these. Cotton Candy and S'mores flavoured Oreos. Oreo do produce some random flavours, so I snapped up these S'mores ones up for my friend as she's a S'mores lover.


S'mores Oreos
Lastly I bought this Nivea In Shower Body Lotion for dry skin. It's basically used in the shower and is a moisturising lotion. So basically no need to use moisturiser when you get out of the shower. I have a feeling this is going to take off big time. It's so quick and easy to use, effective and if you get impatient like me, you just don't have to wait!

Nivea In Shower Body Lotion




What have you been loving from the high street/drugstore lately?

L x 
SHARE:

7 comments:

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig