Saturday 23 May 2015

High Street/Drugstore Makeup Look


Hi Lovelies!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. I thought that it was about time for a makeup look. So instead of using some of the beautiful things I've picked up Sephora lately, I've decided to do a high street/drugstore face. All the products used are perfect for this time of year, and such great quality and value! So I hope you like it!



NYX HD Foundation

Foundation: NYX HD Foundation in shade 103

Concealer: Maybelline Coverstick in Medium Beige

Eyeshadow: Sleek Makeup i-Divine au naturel Palette, shades Nougat, Taupe and Moss

(Also used Nougat as a highlighter on my face!)

Inner corner of eye: Ulta eye crayon, Little White Lie

Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational and Kiko False Lashes Concentrate Lengthening Top Coat Mascara

Lips: Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Barcelona Nights

Bronzer and blusher: Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer Palette

Blush: L'oreal le blush in Rose Nude

NYX HD Foundation


As you can see I didn't use too many products, I'm trying to keep it light and fresh for summer and add a little burst of colours with the lips!

If you want me to review any products used let me know. I probably will do an in depth review on the NYX HD Foundation because it's amazing!

What high street/drugstore products are you loving?

L x 
SHARE:

13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I really like the Sleek eye shadow palette in Au Naturel too!!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I know it's such a great quality product! x

      Delete
  2. Love it! Your skin is looking amazing! I'm loving Makeup Revolution as a whole :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I need to try some Makeup Rev products, I hear such great things about them! x

      Delete
  3. Really great post - I love seeing polished looks like this which use drugstore products as it just proves that great makeup is in the application and the tools as well as just the products!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so true. There are some real hidden drugstore gems out there! x

      Delete
  4. your foundation looks flawless! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks, I can't get over how good this foundation is. I really recommend it! x

      Delete
  5. Great make up!

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucinda, you are gorgeous! I think I'll be buying that lipstick very soon, haha! xx
    www.miss-nikky.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much lovely! Yes definitely test it out, it's such great quality and I adore this shade! Perfect for summer! x

      Delete
  7. This is such a lovely look on you! So glowy and perfect for summer!

    Sophie
    petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig