Friday 22 May 2015

Friday Fortune!



Hi Lovelies!

I don't know whether it's because it's that time of year where we're heading towards being half way through the year (which is crazy!) but I can often feel like I've hit a bit of a road block and stop point.  

All the aims which you set at the beginning of the year may not have been achieved, or that life's just whizzing past at super speed that you can't keep up with!

I often get those stumps that everything I do is a bit of an ongoing and never ending process and that no matter how hard I try I'm still forever trying to catch the thing at the end of the tunnel!
Fortune Cookie

I hope my rambles make sense because I do feel that life can feel very still until you actually look behind and see how much something so small has actually changed. I know we all have those days where we just feel a bit urghh, but the most important thing is to really remember to never quit. If something you're working towards is really important to you, you'll find a way to really get there. Life takes a lot of hard work and determination, but everything is always worth it. 

Before I wrote this post, it was one of those days, so I decided to have a fortune cookie because those messages always make me feel a bit excited.

It read:

'YOUR PERSEVERANCE WILL PAY OFF SOON' 


So I'll let you all share my fortune cookie because I think it applies to everyone. 

Just remember whatever you're doing will eventually be worth it and you'll get there if you keep on going!

Hope you enjoyed my little Friday thought!

L x 




SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love fortune cookies, they're always full of wisdom! I always find them really motivating haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post! I also do believe that hard work eventually pays off!

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig