Wednesday 30 July 2014

Aruba Illuminating Bronzing Powder by Bobbi Brown



Good Morning Lovelies!

I hope you are all having a lovely week and it's a wonderful wednesday for you!







I'm a bit like an impatient child at the moment, staring at my letterbox in the hope that some of my beauty deliveries will arrive. Oh dear!

Anyway today I want to fill your Wednesday with Aruba! Not the actual Aruba I'm afraid but that would be quite lovely! I may just go on a mind vacation! 

Mind you this Aruba is very exciting. It's an Illuminating Bronzing Powder from Bobbi Brown, and as you can see it's quite well loved! 







I've had this quite a while, and whilst I do own other bronzing powders, I find this landing back in my hand like magic! The product itself lasts a long long time and it delivers every time. Before I purchased Aruba I used to buy Bali Brown from the range but I found that this was a bit too dark for my complexion and left me with more of a red/pink finish. I'm more of a golden girl, so Aruba is perfect. I find it's amazing for pale skin as it's a bronzing powder which is described as a light golden bronze. It's so gorgeous as it leaves you with a beautiful glow, lightens your complexion and due to it being so subtle it leaves a flawless finish. Quite the illuminator!

I do use other bronzing products too, but as I mentioned it's one of those products which you don't use for a while and then when you find it, you instantly fall in love again!

Have you used Aruba? or any other Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powders?

L x
SHARE:

16 comments:

  1. What a great color - it's not easy finding bronzers that aren't too orange, but this looks fab! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! Once you find one that suits, it's a keeper! haha x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great bronzer!
    Find it so satisfying when I've hit pan haha

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! So true! It definitely shows you enjoyed your product! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely shade, sounds super nice :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! It's definitely a pretty bronzer! x

      Delete
  4. This looks like a lovely shade. I really struggle to find bronzers that work for me but this looks like it could :)

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah definitely give it a try! It's a bronzer which doesn't look overdone even if you apply too much! x

      Delete
  5. This does really look like a great product, just the price is too high for me :( anyone know cheaper alternatives? Thanks for sharing, great post btw! keep up the great work

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it is quite expensive! I've been trying to think of a cheaper product, but I can't really think of one like this. It may be worth checking out e.l.f as they usually have great dupes! Sorry I couldn't help any further x

      Delete
  6. Oooh I'm always wary of bronzers as I think they'll just look muddy on me with my ghostly pale skin so thanks for clueing me in to one for the pale skinned girls :)
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's alright! I know some bronzers can be a bit extreme! Luckily this one is a subtle choice! haha x

      Delete
  7. it looks like the perfect shade! Quite orange pigmented as well which should give a nice glow!
    www.shemightbeloved.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a lovely bronzer. It works well when you have a tan too, it adds a healthy little shimmer! x

      Delete
  8. I looked into Bobbi Brown bronzing powders for my wedding (nearly three years ago!) but found that even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone. I've heard a lot of good things about the Bobbi Brown bronzers recently - I think I'll have to go & check them out again! Thanks for the review! Xx

    www.whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah what a shame! It's definitely worth seeing if there is one which is suitable for you now! The quality of this product is so good and it lasts forever. My fingers are crossed for you on your Bobbi Brown bronzer quest! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig