Thursday 28 May 2015

A Lipstick a day!


Happy Thursday Lovelies!

Now even though I seem to collect lipsticks just like they're jelly beans, I often find myself sticking with wearing the same shades out of my collection because it's easy and well I just love a particular shade. However I am deciding that it's fully time to use all my shades, so I'm challenging myself to wearing a different shade every day.

Since doing this I've rediscovered my love of wearing more orange/coral tones once again. 

These ones are:

MAC Morange


MAC Coral Bliss, MAC Morange and MAC Flamingo. Whilst Morange may be a bit too vibrant for every day loving, I had completely forgotten about how perfect Flamingo was! It's so beautiful and ideal for a Spring/Summer day.

Yesterday I wore MAC Sunny Seoul and today who knows which one I'll end up reaching for. It's rather like a funky Pick and Mix. So if you're after spicing up a little something in your life. Reach for a different lipstick, because they do say variety is the spice of life.

Have you got any favourite lipstick shades which I could try?

L x







SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. I love the idea of shopping your own stash :P
    Morange looks like an amazing shade but I can see how it's clearly not for everyday!
    I don't have any mac lipsticks but I think the first one I'd like to try is Ruby Woo.

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ruby woo is such a great shade! Definitely go for it. A red lipstick is life changing! haha x

      Delete
  2. I need to shop my own stash more often! Please Me is my favourite MAC shade and I find it perfect for every season. :)

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a pretty shade! I know I always forget what I have! x

      Delete
  3. That flamingo shade looks beautiful!!
    http://www.ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, so perfect for this time of year too! x

      Delete
  4. I really love the look of morange, it is very similar to lady danger which I have. I've also wanted coral bliss for ages, such a gorgeous shade!<3 I love reaching for rebel on a night out or lovelorn during summer days. Loved this little post, inspired me to change my lipstick colours up a bit more!!

    Love Charlotte xx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so glad you loved it. Totally loving your lipstick favourites! I'm popping lady danger on my list! There are just too many amazing shades out there! haha x

      Delete
  5. I don't usually buy a lot of lipstick products but when I do I buy a lot of the same neutral/nude tones... I should really be more "adventurous" and try out some brighter colors like this!

    Jessica
    pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a lipstick can totally change your look and the way you feel. I love the bright pink ones, summer is definitely the best time of year to be more adventurous! x

      Delete
  6. These look so beautiful! I have never tried MAC Lipsticks but I'm inspired to use colors like these!

    xo, Norah
    norahcoughlinxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig