Saturday 30 May 2015

May snaps!


Hi Lovelies!

I cannot believe that it's the end of May! I'm getting quite concerned at how quickly life is actually going!

However May has actually been a pretty good month! I've been feeling a lot more 'it is what it is' and just fully making the most out of life.

So I think a photo round up is the best way to share it.

beach


1. Top Row Left: I visited the Caribbean. This beach is unreal! No filter would ever be needed on it!

2. Top Row Middle: This is of the beautiful blue waters in Mustique. Actually paradise!

3. Top Row Right: Basil's Bar in Mustique. A bar with most literally the best view ever!

4. Middle Row Left: Finding some unusual flavoured candles in the Yankee store. A carrot cake candle anyone?

5. Middle Row Middle: Stepping outside my MAC lipstick comfort zone and trying more of their products!

6. Middle Row Right: I've found the most perfect and unreal mascara. My lashes have found their true love with this Tom Ford mascara!!!!

7. Bottom Row Left: Impulse buying the creamy glow duo by Kevyn Aucoin. I can't wait to test it out!

8. Bottom Row Middle: Showing the clock tower in Palm Beach some love. This view will never grow old.

9. Bottom Row Right: I had to have a lot of painful procedures at the dentist so I was given some bright pink peonies to numb the pain. They definitely worked!

What have you been loving/doing this May?

L x


SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quick this year is going already! Shocking! Some really gorgeous pictures here!!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you! I definitely think life needs a pause button! haha x

      Delete
  2. Envying all the sunshine you're getting! Fabulous photos you have too! xxx

    stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I definitely try to follow the sunshine! I'm so bad with cold weather! haha x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig