Tuesday 2 June 2015

MAC Saigon Summer


Hi Lovelies!

So it's my first post in June! How crazy! Next stop Christmas!

Luckily we've got summer before then though! Being a summer and sunshine person means that any lipstick with the word summer in it, is definitely going to be found in my lipstick collection. If you read one of my previous posts, you might have realised that I'm loving orange/coral tones at the moment so I thought I'd share with you my love for MAC Saigon Summer. 

MAC Saigon Summer


It's a Cremesheen finish lipstick and is a beautiful orange shade which has a little bit of gold shimmer to it. If you were to look at it before you applied it, you may think that's a bright pop of orange, however once it's applied it tones down and goes on in a bit of an opaque and sheer way. Therefore it's not overly bold for an orange lipstick and leaves a lovely light burst of orange on your lips.



MAC Saigon Summer


As it's a Cremesheen, it's moisturising and I find that this shade lasts a longer time than other Cremesheen lipsticks I've tried. All in all, it's quite a winning orange shade!

I really recommend this shade if you're looking for an orange lipstick that won't resemble Cheetos or Orange Soda once applied. I definitely know that I'll be rocking this shade a lot this summer!

Have you got a favourite orange lipstick?

L x 
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Love the look of this colour!
    I wish I could pull off orange tones.
    Hopefully we'll get a bit of sun this year:-)

    mlllcl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great coral orange kind of tone, so it definitely doesn't feel like orange overload! haha x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig