Wednesday 10 September 2014

Sephora Kiss Me Balm in Strawberry Fizz


Hello Lovelies!

Today I have a special mid week treat for you! I've been after one of these little gems since I saw them on the Sephora website! I knew it had to join my ever growing makeup collection.






This is the Sephora kiss me balm in the Strawberry Fizz flavour. Its cuteness totally blew me away! As an addict to the eos lip balms, I definitely had high expectations for this balm.
This kiss me balm claims to add moisture to your lips for 4 hours due to its lovely creaminess. Plus as I chose the strawberry shade, this balm adds a pop of strawberry colour and flavour! Mmm







This balm is amazing! It's so hydrating and the colour it adds is surprising. It adds a real burst of pink, which means you could just use this in place of lipstick. I must admit I thought it may be one of those balms which once applied would last for a tiny bit and then disappear, but I actually think that this balm tops the eos balms. As I own and love basically the whole eos collection, that's a pretty strong statement to make!

I fear that I've developed a little addiction to these egg shaped kiss me balms, now excuse me while I have to storm to Sephora and buy every shade! Uh oh!

Have you tried these kiss me balms?

L x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig