Wednesday 3 September 2014

MAC Pervette



Hello Lovelies!

I hope you're having a great week so far. I feel like it's time for another lipstick to make an appearance.

So the lipstick pick of the day is MAC Pervette. This is a glaze finish lipstick and it's pretty unusual. It's a combination of pink and purple all added together with a sprinkle of shimmer. 




It's not an overpowering lipstick by any means, but you can definitely see it's there. It feels light to wear and what I love is that once applied, the colour changes when it catches the light. It's pretty much 2 lipsticks in one! 












As it's so easy to wear, I reckon it would suit all different skin tones. It's light and fresh and perfect if you're still clinging onto summer (like me!)

Have you tried this shade before?

L x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig