Tuesday 30 September 2014

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 521 Rose Cache


Good Morning Beauties!

Today I want to wow you with one of the most prettiest nail polishes ever! It's my all new firm favourite, and it's the perfect shade to rock all year!



Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 521 Rose Cache


Now I was particularly drawn to this Chanel Nail Colour when I saw it, probably because it was pink and I'm a girl! But it's such a beautiful shade of pink. It's called Rose Cache and it's shade number 521. It's more of a duskier pink which I would describe as a mixture of nude and rose pink. 

I applied two coats of this polish, and whilst it's sheer to some extent, two coats definitely covers and does the trick. Two coats left me with beautifully covered nails and a lovely smooth finish. 


Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 521 Rose Cache


I know this product may not look the most unusual or unique colour but I've never found a nail polish which can offer that perfect natural/neutral/pink combination. I think that's what would make it a perfect nail colour for so many occasions, whether it be a work nail, night out nail, shopping day nail or even a wedding nail. 
It's definitely a great long lasting formula, after 4 days on my nails there's been no sign of chipping and that lovely finishing sheen is still there!

After so many years I think I've found my new go to nail! What are your favourite every day nail polishes of all time?

L x
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour! I don't know what it is but nothing compares to Chanel, it's just so classy :)
    Love Holly xx

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Chanel polish is just so perfect every time! x

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I love Chanel. It's my real treat me purchase! xx

    Anniewritesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! A Chanel polish never fails to deliver! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig