Wednesday 17 September 2014

Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé



Happy Wednesday Lovelies!

I hope you're having a great week so far. I have a super treat for you this week!

I recently had a little moment on the Space NK website, where my finger somehow hit the purchase button. I'm sure we've all had these kind of purchases!

One of the products which came in my package, was the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in the shade Lychee/Opal. 
The name of this product itself is just such a winner.






It's a whipped cheek soufflé which is buildable to achieve your desired cheek colour! This particular shade is a mixture pink, coral and gold, it just looks so beautiful. The swirls in the product remind me of those swirls you find in a marble cake, obviously not quite the same colour but pretty perfect anyway!

Once applied it is pretty subtle but adds a lovely healthy glow especially when the light catches it. It adds a frosted and illuminated look to your face, and you can keep on adding to achieve your desired pop of colour. What I find pretty amazing about this product, is that it lasts a super long time. So a little bit will really last a long time and there's no need for reapplication.

The only downside is that it is £22, which is pretty expensive, but the product is set to last a long time so I definitely feel it's worth the price tag!

Have you tried any of the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflés?

L x

SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. oh this looks so strange but so cool
    I'd love to see what it looks like on
    xxx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it can look a bit odd, I think it's due to the texture and colour combination but once on it looks lovely. I'll try and put a picture of it applied up! x

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful looking product, one for my "in my dreams" list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well I hope your dreams come true, it's a very pretty product! x

      Delete
  3. This product looks amazing, it is easy to apply? X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look pretty, but definitely on the pricey side! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig