Friday 19 September 2014

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Envious 340



Happy Friday Lovelies!

Have I got a little treat for you today! And when I say little treat, I literally mean little.
Today is all about a new lipstick, and not just a normal sized lipstick but a cute dinky mini lipstick.
It's the Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in the shade Envious 340. 













At first when I first saw it, I wasn't too taken, but then as lipsticks are kind of my weaknesses I caved and this lipstick ending up coming home with me!

And I am so glad that it did. Everything about it is phenomenal. It's normally pretty difficult to lure me away from my beloved MAC and Tom Ford lipsticks, but this little lipstick certainly packs a punch.

The colour is so rich and intense, a beautiful red with orange tones. It's definitely vibrant but doesn't look overwhelming or overpowering when applied. The formula means that it's incredibly volumising on your lips, which makes them look so full and juicy! The texture is very moisturising which is so nourishing on your lips due to its creamy texture. I'm absolutely surprised that I was so hesitant and that I didn't purchase this sooner!







One last thing which I adore is its size. Although I can easily lose things, this lipstick is so clutch friendly, which is great when you want a pop of colour and don't want to lug around a big lipstick. Plus as it's a small version, you pay a small price for such great quality. This little lipstick was only €5. A small price to pay for perfection.

This lipstick gets a massive thumbs up and I really recommend you give it a try if you ever get the chance to.

Have you ever tried this lipstick?

L x

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I love estee lauder lipsticks! They are some of my favorite, I got hooked on them when I would get the free gift with purchase, mum loved there perfume :)

    Xo Victoria
    www.palmtreesandhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah free Estee Lauder lipsticks definitely sounds a great deal! I definitely need to try some more of their lipstick lines! x

      Delete
  2. Beaut!!! I have this lipstick in desirable, a really light nude pink and I love the finish! So nourishing ♥

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds gorgeous! I can never resist the nude shades, I'm definitely going to swatch this shade! Thanks for the tip! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig