Wednesday 13 August 2014

Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask



Good morning lovelies!

Today I thought I would share with you a recent purchase of mine. I can't really say it was an intentional buy, keeping up with tradition it was kind of an impulse buy. I was however after a product to freshen and wake up my face, as I've been feeling pretty groggy lately. 

When I spotted Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask, I just knew I had to try it. I absolutely love the Biore deep cleansing pore strips, so this definitely increased my expectations for this mask.







In the pack you get 4 packets of the mask, which claims to purify and refresh your skin in just one minute. Pretty impressive if you ask me. It contains natural charcoal and the fact that it's self heating means it can open up your pores to remove all the dirt and then leave you with super soft and smooth skin.

So how did this live up to its claim?

Overall I was pretty impressed. The mask literally does make a difference in just one minute. It made my skin feel a lot cleaner and softer. It certainly made a difference to my complexion. The only area which maybe needs a bit more work is my nose area, but for a quick cleansing mask treatment, this product is extremely impressive. I really recommend it if you're after a face mask but you're strapped for time. Because one minute with this really does make a difference.

Have you tried this mask before?

L x

SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. I also love the pore strips this sounds great!

    songsberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those pore strips are definitely one of my favourites! x

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a self heating mask and if you say it really works, then I'll totally all for trying this out! I just have to find it in stores first...

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah good luck on your quest, it's definitely worth it! x

      Delete
  3. I love the pore strips too but hadn't seen these in store- I'm definitely going to try them.... I never have time for 15-20 minute masks so this will be great for a quick pick-me-up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely test it out! totally a one minute refresher! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig