Monday 30 March 2015

Picks for Summer!



Happy Monday Beautifuls!

It's another Monday and I'm really not too sure how these keep coming around quicker and quicker. I'm still in May 2014!

Before we know it, it will be summer. So I wanted to share with you a few of my favourites just in time for Summer.
Hope you enjoy!

1. I've never had a thing for birds but over the past year I've become a bit obsessed with flamingos. Well, flamingo related products. I even found flamingo fairy lights for my balcony! However this flamingo product totally tops that! It's an inflatable flamingo! Not just a small one but a giant one. It's so big that you can sit and relax on it. My pump to blow it up is on its way, so I can't wait to share with you all, the inflated version.

Sunnylife Giant Flamingo


2. I hadn't been to a ZARA for a while, but when I was in Miami last week, it was the first place I visited. I picked up some pretty buys, but these trousers are definitely my favourite. They're silky soft, comfy and look super summery. 

ZARA pants



3. Although not specifically for summer, I feel that this candle is a bit lighter and fresher than some of the other Jo Malone ones. So I'm enjoying burning this beauty. Jo Malone candles are just so sophisticated and luxurious. A real treat!


Nectarine Blossom and Honey Jo Malone Candle



What will you be enjoying this summer?

L x


SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. The flamingo is amazing! I'm having a flamingo moment too and even have a pinterest board dedicated to all things flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flamingo! Its to cute.

    Whitney
    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely picks, that flamingo inflatable is amazing! x

    www.rebeccacarvell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I need this inflatable flamingo in my life.
    And that was the first ever Jo Malone scent I owned.
    And I'm heading straight to Zara to buy those trousers.
    All in all…this has been a perfect post for me! Ta very muchly.
    Betty x
    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig