Friday 19 December 2014

Blogmas day 19: Profiterole Tower Challenge


Hi Lovelies!

I cannot believe how quickly December is going! It only seems like it was the 1st December yesterday! On that day I promised myself to try some more unusual things every day and one of those things was to build a profiterole tower or (croquembouche if you're feeling fancy!)

Today that is exactly what I did! It was kind of easy to make but a lot more time consuming than the recipe actually says!


Profiterole Tower
Overall I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out, well not bad for a first attempt because surprisingly it does resemble a tower! However yummy a profiterole tower may be, the main point was to expand and spice up the normal things we do everyday! I really enjoyed making it and loved doing something totally different, no more sleepwalking through life!

I'm always thinking of different things to add to my expanding list so if you have any ideas let me know!

Are you stepping outside the box this month?


L x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing - no doubt it would take me much less time to eat it than to make it!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes very true, the tower was demolished quite quickly indeed! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig