Saturday 20 December 2014

Blogmas day 20: Makeup must haves



Hello Lovelies!

Today is a mini makeup round up of a few products which I'm loving! They're also products which would definitely make great gifts!


Left-Right

charlotte tilbury


1. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in shade Very Victoria

It's a gorgeous shade, a natural brown nude, which delivers a perfect lip! I'll do a whole post on this beauty soon!

2. VVB Nails Inc Nail Polish in shade Bamboo White

Everything about this is so classy and elegant. The packaging, box and bag this came in is like no other polish I've ever bought. I'll do a whole post on this bambino too!

3. Shu Uemura eyelash curlers!

These curlers are the best thing ever! Beautiful lashes every time! 


What makeup must haves have you been loving?

L x 


SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. that nail polish looks amazing id buy it just for the bottle haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole bag and packaging it came in was incredible, all just for a nail polish! x

      Delete
  2. Everytime I think I have picked a second charlotte tilbury lipstick I change my mind! It was a toss up between sexy sienna, bitch perfect and now this one! :( so lovely!
    http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sorry if I've made your decision harder! Bitch Perfect is also on my list, gorgeous shade! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig