Wednesday 26 November 2014

Tory Burch Lipstick Pas du Tout



Good Morning Lovelies!

It's Wednesday! And that means it's time for a midweek treat!

Lipsticks on the blog have been lacking lately but they certainly haven't in my life, so here comes a daily lipstick dose, because sharing really is caring!


Tory Burch Lipstick Pas du Tout

When Tory Burch launched a cosmetic line a while ago I knew I had to test it out. My addiction to lipsticks definitely couldn't resist the gorgeous orange and gold lipstick packaging. It just looks so classy and sophisticated. Although a pretty pricey lipstick I decided to have a little treat and chose the shade 'Pas du Tout'. This is more of a pinky nude type lipstick. It is absolutely perfect for everyday use.





I've now had this lipstick for quite a while and what I've found is that although I liked it in the beginning, the love for this lipstick has grown and grown. It's a really handy lipstick, although the shade is not too strong, it is extremely useful and the sheer finish is just perfect for carrying out a natural makeup look. The little sheen which is delivered once applied wakes up this beautiful nude shade. It is incredibly moisturising and as someone who suffers from dry lips, this is certainly a bonus. This lipstick is definitely a little luxury and hidden gem.


It has a really gorgeous orange and vanilla flavour. The scent kind of reminds me of the Ole Henriksen truth to go wipes. It really is lovely when your lipstick tastes quite nice too!



Tory Burch Lipstick Pas du Tout


Overall if you like an understated sheer/sheen lipstick, this lipstick will not disappoint, but if you're after a bit more colour for the winter months, another shade is probably best for you.

Do you love Tory Burch/ have you tried any of her cosmetics?

L x


SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this lipstick is beautiful and the packaging is so pretty! looks lovely xx

    Judy Rudy Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah glad you like it! The packaging alone was a selling factor! x

      Delete
  3. Ooh, this is the first time I'm seeing one of these lipsticks- very pretty! The orange scent sounds great too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a perfect colour and the scent definitely makes it yummier to wear! haha x

      Delete
  4. Totally a handy lipstick,I love the color but I have never heard of this hahahaha. BUT I love me my nude colors!

    bit.ly/StaycuteStayYou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well if you ever come across it definitely test it out! So agree nude lipsticks are always too hard to resist! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig