Saturday 15 November 2014

November Dreaming Wishlist


Hello Lovelies!

Now I know I should probably be doing my Christmas shopping 
and to be honest I should probably really start!
But as always I find myself obsessing over some things which I
wished I owned! 

So if you feel like dreaming, here are some things which I think 
make pretty good dreams!


November Dreaming

Jo malone perfume
bergdorfgoodman.com


Body cleanser
bathandbodyworks.com


Beauty product
sephora.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
$32 - harrods.com


Henri Bendel drinkware
henribendel.com




What are you all dreaming of this November?

L x

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. A girl has to have dreams... And maybe someone is browsing through your post to get inspiration to go christmas shopping for you.
    That Henri Bendel Cup looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I love this idea! Great way of seeing it! I know the cup is too cute! x

      Delete
  2. Great picks. the cup is super cute!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Yes I think it's definitely a cup which I can't live without! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig