Friday 24 October 2014

GlamGlow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Mask


Hello Lovelies!

As most of the week has passed already, what better time to have a little treat to pick you up just in time for the weekend! And this little treat comes in the form of a super special mask.

It's the GlamGlowThirstymud Hydrating Treatment. This mask aims to deliver instant hydration which is perfect if you have dry skin like mine in desperate need of a little TLC!



GlamGlow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Mask

This treatment aims to lock in moisture, refresh your complexion and leave you with the softest and smoothest skin. But does GlamGlow live up to their great reputation?

I definitely think so. The thing I particularly love about this treatment is that you can choose to wear it for either 10-20 minutes like a usual mask, or you can use it for overnight use for more of an intense hydration. This is particularly great if your skin is extremely dehydrated and in need of a good moisture surge! Alternatively for those travellers, this mask is fabulous for plane travel.


The formula itself is more of a gel consistency, in the pot it looks quite a brown colour but once applied to the face it applies fairly clear and you can barely see it. This formula has the most amazing scent, that's if you love a coconut scent! It smells heavenly which is always a bonus for a relaxing face mask session!



GlamGlow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Mask

After washing of this mask, it is extremely clear to see why it has such a great name for itself. My skin feels so silky and smooth, and that beautiful glowy feel is left. The mask itself is not sticky at all, so no unpleasant sticky residue is left on your face. The best thing is that my skin feels healthy and hydrated! I feel like I don't even need to apply my moisturiser after I've used it because my skin has absorbed so much of the formula.

GlamGlow definitely has the thumbs up from me, and I'd definitely give it that star which it already has on the packet!

Have you used any GlamGlow masks before?

L x
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes do, the scent is seriously incredible too! x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great product, especially for someone with dehydrated skin like me! I hate the smell of coconut though, so I guess I'd just have to hold my breath!
    Francine from The Graduate Goddess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good mask, you could always just use a nose peg! Haha just concentrate on the beautiful skin you'll achieve! x

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with GlamGlow! So glad you love it too :) Their products are so addictive as they actually work, I can't wait to try out their new "power mud" mask (I think thats what it is called!)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's seriously good! I hadn't heard about that one, but it looks amazing! Definitely adding it to my shopping list too! Thanks for the tip! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig