Wednesday 24 June 2015

Glow Makeup




Glow Makeup


Hello Lovelies!

I hope you're having a good week so far. I thought I'd share with you some of my glow makeup picks! I love a makeup look which does nothing but illuminate, highlight and glow. These beautiful makeup products are on my summer wish list for that ultimate golden glow makeup look.

If only it were Christmas now! 





Glow Makeup


Nars body glow
sephora.com




Palette makeup
toofaced.com


Contour brush
ulta.com


Bare Escentuals tinted moisturizer
$41 - selfridges.com






I'm always on the hunt for a new product, so if you've tried any of these or have any glow makeup recommendations, I would love to know?

Hope you have a great day!

L x 

SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. The too face palate looks lovely!

    Elizabeth - http://diaryofagirl10.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm definitely lusting over it! x

      Delete
  2. Lusting after the Too Faced and Lorac contour palettes! As well as the Make Up Forever bronzer!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish I could own them all! They all look too pretty! x

      Delete
  3. I wish I could get my hands on the Nars Body Glow! It's BEAUTIFUL!
    -xo
    Amaal
    www.amaalco.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig