Saturday 18 April 2015

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear shadow stick in Golden Pink



Good Morning Beauites!

It's all been extremely busy in my life at the moment and weeks keep on flashing by. One thing which I'm absolutely loving is the Bobbi Brown Long Wear cream shadow stick in Golden Pink.


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Shadow stick in Golden Pink




I've been a fan of eyeshadow sticks for quite some while because they are so easy to apply and I always find that they give a nice even finish. However there are so many to choose from.

One which caught my eye was this Bobbi Brown one because even though it's pink, it has a lovely golden undertone. It's described as a shimmering pink peach and is just so gorgeous! Therefore when applied it delivers such a beautiful shade which I've never seen before. This shade is so gorgeous to mix other eyeshadows with too. I love mixing it with a few shades from the bareMinerals The Posh Neutrals palette. All the shades combined deliver the ultimate spring perfection!

Have you tried this shade or do you have another favourite eyeshadow stick?

L x
SHARE:

1 comment:

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig