Friday 27 February 2015

Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Souffle Body Creme


Happy Friday Beauties!

Today I want to share my love for all things sweet! For me sweet scented things are just the best! Sweet things are ALWAYS too tempting!


Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Souffle Body Creme


One thing which I am totally obsessed with is the Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Souffle Body Creme. This little gem is definitely a splurge as it is pretty expensive. However sometimes your body needs a little creme bruleeing! I am aware that I have just made the word Creme Bruleeing up, but I think when our bodies crave a little sweet treating then Creme Bruleeing is the sugary TLC that our bodies need. This bath soufflé is just so luxurious. After just one application, your body will be a million times softer! 

Now lets get to the scent, I'm not actually a real creme brûlée dessert fan, but I am when it comes to this Creme brûlée scent. It is literally one of the most amazing scents ever, it's sweet with tones of caramel, vanilla and brown sugar. It is a beautiful scent which once applied, you can definitely smell. 

The texture of this soufflé is the most amazing thing ever. As it's a soufflé kind of creme, it is whipped. It applies so beautifully and smoothly that you feel like you are treating yourself to a luxury experience every time you apply it. 

I put my hands up that sometimes I am guilty of not having enough time or forgetting to moisturise, but when you end up with a product which is good enough to eat, moisturising always happens.

I think this product is incredible and it might just be enough to even convert me into becoming a real life creme brûlée dessert fan!

Have you tried this product or any of the other Laura Mercier flavours?

L x
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Laura Mercier skin care is to die for, even if it does kind of break the bank. I want to try everything (especially the pistachio line, which to me sounds heavenly)!

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig