Sunday 14 December 2014

Blogmas day 14: Loves M style!


Happy Sunday Lovelies!

I thought I'd share with you some things which I've been loving this past week which all begin with the letter M! (coincidental!)

Movies

I'm not the biggest movie fan I get quite impatient watching anything for too long, unless it's super easy to follow! Romcoms are definitely my favourite genre as these are simple to follow! This week though I've been loving the classic 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. It's a pretty hard one to top!
Conde Nast Traveller
Magazines

I love a good magazine, since finishing uni I feel like I can actually allow myself to read a magazine! I used to feel guilty if I picked one up because I thought I should have spent my time reading law books! So I'm thoroughly enjoying reading a good old magazine again!
This week I've loved Porter magazine and of course Conde Nast Traveller, because it makes me drool over everywhere in the world I want to go. It's a great dream magazine when you want to escape reality!


Mulberries

I love these little mulberries, they're like nuggets of nutritional goodness! It's what I tell myself anyway! I like to add them to my breakfast. They're unusual and quite pricey but once you've fallen in love with them, they're quite addictive!


Mulberries




Well I hope you enjoyed my M loves! What have you been loving this week?

 L x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love Breakfast Tiffany's ! No matter how many times I watch it, it will never get old :) This week I've been loving my sample of an Espa facial oil, really saved my skin.

    Hope you've had a lovely week,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is such a classic! Ooh that sounds great, I must check it out my skin's gone crazy this winter! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig