Thursday 11 December 2014

Blogmas Day 11: Lipstick Queen Peachy Nude Sinner



Hello Lovelies!

I thought I'd share with you a lipstick love which I cannot stop wearing. It's a lipstick from Lipstick Queen. It's from their Sinner range and is in the shade Peachy Nude. I love wearing nude lipsticks and find that they're super handy to wear everyday even in Winter. This particular nude is pretty creamy and moisturising. It flatters any makeup look you wear with it! It's described as a warm peachy nude. What I can't get over with this whole sinner lipstick line, is that even though these lipsticks give a matte look, they are the most creamiest lipsticks ever! They actually feel pretty moisturising on your lips so definitely feel healthy for them! (Not that a lipstick is really healthy for your lips though!)
So say goodbye to dry cracked matte looking lips when you wear this!


Lipstick Queen Peachy Nude Sinner


Also this lipstick wears for such a long time, which is incredible especially for a nude! Overall I'm impressed by this lipstick, I will definitely love more lipsticks from the Sinner line as I love having a bit more coverage than the Saint line offers. I love this shade and it is one of those nudes which I know I'll be purchasing over and over again!


Lipstick Queen Peachy Nude Sinner


I love pairing this lipstick with MAC Nice 'N' Spicy Pro Longwear lip pencil, it creates such a beautiful combination!


Lipstick Queen Peachy Nude Sinner



Lipstick Queen Peachy Nude Sinner



Have you tried anything from Lipstick Queen?

L x




SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. That shade suits you so much :) I love Lipstick Queen lipsticks, such amazing pigments and textures! I've just bought a friend one of their gift sets for Christmas.

    www.alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this exact shade!!! I absolutely love it, glad you do too :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade! thanks for introducing me to this brand!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig