Wednesday 16 July 2014

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb



Hello Lovelies,


I thought I'd treat you to a lovely little scent. Now I know that when summer comes, I usually mix up my fragrances. There's nothing better than feeling fruity and fresh when the sun's shining!

With a new season comes a new scent! I'm so indecisive when it comes to perfumes, apart from my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle I can never make my mind up! So mini handbag friendly perfumes are definitely my best friends! Not only are they great for transporting and using on the go, but they're great for testing out some new scents without blowing a fortune on big sized bottles. 
Super great for the indecisive like myself!

This Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball is one of my favourite minis. It's super dinky, cute and handy. 





Once you roll a little bit of this scent, it's like a burst of a beautiful floral fragrance. It's not an overpowering floral scent though, it's sweet and sugary along the way. Once applied the perfume is incredibly long lasting, a little goes along way, which is definitely amazing news for owning a little mini perfume bottle.

I absolutely love the packaging itself, it oozes elegance and sophistication.
This mini is definitely on my ever growing shopping list! However I know that the large version of Flowerbomb will be making an appearance on my dressing table very soon!

Have you ever tried this scent or have a favourite summer perfume?

L x
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this scent, I wore it on my wedding day, between this and Alien by Theirry Mugler I can never choose!

    Kirsty x More of Me ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah deciding between perfumes is such a difficult decision! Ah what a lovely scent to wear on your wedding! Perfect choice x

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with rollerball perfume, I wish more were available!
    xo Kirsty
    www.beautyisperfection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Rollerballs are so handy yet they're so tricky to get hold of! Hopefully they start making some more soon! haha x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's definitely a great scent for summer! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig