Monday 14 July 2014

My Summer Hearts!



Good Day Beauties!

I thought I'd share with you some of my hearts and little loves of the past few weeks.






Top Left: Two mini Clinique chubby sticks. As a chubby stick lover, when I saw Glamour magazine was offering a travel sized chubby stick free in either Super Strawberry or Woppin Watermelon I knew I had to make a purchase. A great magazine and a lip product = heaven. In fact so heavenly that I couldn't miss the opportunity to own both! Oops

Top Right: I absolutely loved this MAC lipstick when I saw it! A lovely bright pink lipstick perfect for summer and with the name of Lickable it was hard to resist.

Bottom Left: keeping myself smelling floral and fresh this summer with the super handy and cute Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball. It smells absolutely divine. Mmm

Bottom Right: The White Company is one of those shops which I enter and I instantly want to own everything. Definitely a white white heaven. I've recently moved home so trying to find new things for my rooms is super exciting, I'll share what's inside in a later post but for now I'll let you guess the colour of the things inside!

Hope you've enjoyed my hearts!

What have you been loving lately?

L x
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I want to try the chubby sticks, hope to get my hands on them.
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah hope you manage to hunt them down! Such a bargain! x

      Delete
  2. That MAC shade looks so good! Perfect for summer :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig