Tuesday 27 May 2014

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Barcelona Nights

Hello Lovelies!

I've been doing a bit too much shopping lately! Oops! But that means another product to share with you!

Today's is a new lip stain find! It's the new Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in the shade Barcelona Nights. I usually don't opt for these berry looking tones but I felt like a change. I would say this is a berry pink colour with blue undertones. Definitely a lovely colour for summer days and nights!





The packaging is so gorgeous, I think that it looks incredibly sleek and classy in every single shade.

These lip stains are meant to provide your lips with a beautiful colour and also provide moisture due to the vitamin E and aloe in them.




The moisture is definitely a perk for me. This is how it looks:








Overall I absolutely love the colour, the berry tones seem to suit my skin tone well, and the colour is incredibly long lasting. It leaves a glossy and kind of wet type of look whilst leaving your lips feeling quite moisturised. What's great is that I found the product took to your lips quickly and didn't leave that sticky feeling that you can get from these type of lip products.
It's definitely a lip stain that I want to test out in other colours and I'm super happy that this little stain has joined my growing lip products!





Have you tried these Revlon lip stains?

L x

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Sound like a great product and the packaging is so cute. The color looks so nice on you, I`ll definitely try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love me some pretty lipstick however as I am reading your blog I cannot take my eyes off of the instagram photo of the watermelon oreos.. are they any good? Stopping by from Treasure Tromp! Cute blog!
    http://thetrishlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this looks gorgeous :D I might have to pick one up myself the next time I'm in Boots!!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it in breathtaking apricot and really love it too. I was curious about this color when I was buying mine. Now I am actually interested in more of the nude shades.

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig