Sunday 13 April 2014

MAC Coral Bliss lipstick


Hello gorgeous beauties!

Now I know I've recently shown you a new addition to my lipstick collection! But I just have to share with you another, as I couldn't be a true lipstick lovers I didn't!

My beauty bargain today is a MAC Cremesheen lipstick! My favourite finish ever!

The shade I've got is so so perfect for spring/summer! I was after MAC's Fleur d'Coral but when I went to buy it, it had sold out! I was so sad, but everything happens for a reason! And I found out why!

I ended up in an outlet mall in St Augustine Florida as a break from an extremely long journey, and I ended up in 'the cosmetics company store' (heaven may I add!)

At outlet prices, I was extremely happy. I found MAC Coral Bliss lipstick, it's a soft coral pink shade, and when you apply it, it's quite subtle so you can keep adding if you want more coverage!





This shade is great for everyday and at an outlet price of $11.25 so like £6.80, it really was like I had landed in lipstick heaven! I am so happy with MAC Coral bliss, that my pink/coral smile is stretching from ear to ear!










Have you tried MAC Coral Bliss?

L x

SHARE:

16 comments:

  1. I bought it last week, i love it!xx
    emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yay! I don't know how I survived without it! Haha x

      Delete
  2. I have not tried this one, but it looks beautiful

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I don't know why I hadn't tried it sooner! Haha x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous shade x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely coral lipstick - I'm going to have to swatch this at my Mac store ASAP.

    Lovely blog, darling!

    Vieve xx

    www.bonjourvieve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, that's so kind! Yes do go and check it out! I hope you'll love it as much as me! Haha x

      Delete
  5. What a great deal! The colour is pretty on you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Definitely one of my most loved beauty bargains! x

      Delete
  6. The color is so cool and natural ! It's look like "no makeup", I love it !

    Anne Jennifer
    www.annejenniferc.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous colour: it's beautiful and natural

    Laura

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coral bliss, I wanted this one but i had a voucher for house of Fraser i needed to use, and they didn't have it so i got sunny seoul instead, il have to add this ti my collection soon x

    http://sugarmakeupdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pretty colour! Fab price too!! Adele acesparklestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig