Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentine's Day! Love Lips! (Literally!)



Happy Valentines Day Lovelies!

Now this Valentine's day, instead of showing you my favourite red lipstick, I have decided to show you an usual lip product! And unusual being the correct word!
Say hello to Bella by Violent Lips!






Yes this is a temporary lip tattoo! Now I wouldn't really go out wearing this but I thought I'd have some Valentine's day fun! I didn't really have high hopes for it as usually these kind of products are gimmicky ones! But I'm really surprised that this actually works! You cut the stencils to fit your lips, stick it to your lips, dab the paper back with a little water and then voila it's done! So peel it off and it's stuck! Sure there are some little flappy bits on the side but on the whole it actually works! Haha

Here are my Love lips!








So sure if you want some cheesy random fun! Pick these up!

And here's a little few heart treats to wish you a Happy Valentines Day!





Lovehearts!

L x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig