Saturday 8 February 2014

Shimmer Brick Saturday!




Well hello there Shimmer Brick Saturday! Gone are the days of Saturday night disco, now it's time for some real sophisticated shimmer. That's where my magic beauty steps in.







Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick compact in Wild Rose. This little compact of shimmering goodness adds a lovely glow to your cheeks and eyelids. As we open it in all it's glory, there are 5 lovely pink shades to reveal. They vary from rosy light pinks to dark peachy pink tones. They're so beautiful and soft with just the right amount of glitter to give that natural shine when the light catches them. Definitely a product which ticks the highlight, shimmer and glow boxes. This little box is great because these shimmers can also be used as eye shadows. I just love wearing pink eye shadows at the moment and these ones especially add some warmth through their tones but still enable you to have a really fresh natural make up look because they definitely don't look overdone. You can build with these shades by finding your perfect depth.





For an all over glow just use a big brush to add a soft all over shimmer or pop some of the lighter rosy shade on the tops of your cheeks for a healthy blush.
I'm not just in love with the inside of this box but the gold writing on the front just gives it that classy elegant feel. So even if you do end up in a cheesy Saturday night disco, having this little beaut in your bag will make you feel a million miles away!

Have you tried any of these shimmer bricks in other shades or have a favourite shimmer brick? Do share!

L x
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. I have wanted the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick forever! I settled for Seventeens one instead, still lusting after Bobbi Brown though!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I really recommend it, It lasts a long time too! I haven't tried Seventeens one, I'm going to have a look at those! x

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous, I've never tried the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks but I've always wanted to! I also love the recent Revlon dupe. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I've seen those Revlon ones! Glad to hear they're good, I must give them a try! Always good to save some pennies! x

      Delete
  3. Love this shimmer brick. Love how they're so versatile :)

    -Stephy | DearStephiiie

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig