Monday 4 May 2015

Sephora Summer Picks


Hi Lovelies!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while but there's lots of exciting things to come. One big thing which is on its way is Summer!

I'm definitely a summer and sunshine person. The sun and warm weather always pops a smile on my face. I've had a few splurges in Sephora lately which makes the fact that summer is coming even sweeter.

I'm excited to share with you a few of the purchases I've made recently and can't wait to do some more in depth reviews on them once I've given them a good test. 


1. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator powder in Indiscretion

Now if this doesn't scream summer, I don't know what will! This highlighter is so gorgeous for summer. I love that it's a rose gold illuminator. A really gorgeous and unusual highlighter which will look fabulous with a tan too.

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Indiscretion




2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette

I was so excited to snap up this palette. I've been feeling a bit more adventurous with my eyeshadow choices lately, so couldn't wait to test some more unusual shades out. I never thought in a million years that I would wear orange eyeshadow! However surprisingly it works! The shadows themselves are so easy to apply and blend. I can't wait to share some looks from this palette with you all soon.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette



3. Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow

The packaging itself screams summer. It's nice to opt for something a little lighter on the skin in summer and this is great. You can use this as a glowing primer underneath or even wear this alone. At the moment, I am using this below my foundation but I'm aiming just to wear this alone. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth, healthy and glowy all at the same time. I'm obsessed with this baby glow and just adore its scent too! This definitely has a big thumbs up.

Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow


I hope you've enjoyed a few sneak peaks at my Sephora purchases. 

What have you been loving lately?

L x
SHARE:

13 comments:

  1. You got some beautiful things. I love anything to do with Laura Mercier, her products are amazing.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, she has such a great line! I just wish I could own it all! x

      Delete
  2. What gorgeous picks! I'm heading to America in a couple of weeks so will add these to my wish list :)

    Hope you are well,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah glad you like them! Ooh how exciting, I hope you have a fabulous time and manage to find yourself in Sephora! x

      Delete
  3. That Anastasia palette looks absolutely gorgeous!

    Alisha x
    www.beautywithalisha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gorgeous and I'm so impressed by the quality of it too! x

      Delete
  4. That Laura Mercier powder looks so pretty! Looks like you picked up some lovely things!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, it gives such a gorgeous glow! x

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the look of that Anastasia palette, soooo pretty!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one where I'm using so many different shades which I would never usually opt for. It's amazing! x

      Delete
  6. All of the Anastasia products look amazing! I need a palette like that to experiment more.. I'm off to Paris soon so will be making a trip to Sephora. At the minute I'm loving bright lipsticks with minimal eye makeup, something like MAC's Morange dabbed on the lips and a little mascara, not forgetting loads of bronzer! x

    https://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. eye shadow incredible, very beautiful colors
    http://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Baby Glow looks amazing! I'm in the market for a liquid highlighter I can mix with my CC cream to get that glow. Any recommendations? Great blog, btw xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig