Monday 18 May 2015

Post Holiday Favourites



Good Morning Lovelies and a Happy Monday!

I've recently returned from a lovely holiday in the Caribbean so I'm feeling all refreshed. However, my skin probably not so. I have the strangest tan, I'm quite patchy and a little sunburnt! I never usually get sunburnt so I think the new sunscreen I tried might not have been the best for me. 

What I do know is that I want to preserve my little patchy tan for a little while, so I definitely need to infuse some moisture back into my skin.

For that post holiday healthy feel. These are 3 products which I'm loving.

MAC Strobe Cream


1. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid: I've cracked this beauty out because it's just so perfect. It's lightweight, covers nicely, has a little colour to it and makes you look so healthy and glowy.

2. MAC Strobe Cream: I recommend if you get this product to buy it in the travel size, because it lasts for ages and a little blob goes a long way. It's very moisturising, you can use it under your foundation as a base, or you can dab it and use it as a highlighter. It delivers a beautiful glow and highlight which really lifts your face.

3. Dior Addict Lip Glow: You can't forget your lips. Lips get quite dry and cracked on hot holidays. This gem never fails. Your natural lip colour comes out and your lips are left the softest and most moisturised ever. Perfect for applying your favourite lipstick!

What are your favourite products post holiday?

And here's a little Caribbean snap just to start the week right!

Sunset


L x 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig