Monday 21 April 2014

My hearts


Heyyyy Beauts,

I thought I'd do a post a little different this week! And share some hearts for what I'm hearting!

Basically it looks like my loves this week are beige and pink!






Starting off top left is the Palm Beach Chanel shop, it's basically heaven! I wish I could live in it!

Then top right we have a little revision treat my mum gave me! Uni finals are draining so a little mini combo of posie tint and high beam cheered me up! Total motivation to study! I'll be doing a review on these soon!

Carrying on bottom right are my Chanel twins! The Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation and Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua! I always use the Vitalumiere Aqua as I have quite dryish skin, but I couldn't resist giving the new velvet foundation a go! So this little black beauty will be being reviewed soon, but its velvet feel is definitely impressing me right now! 

And here bottom left! It's a super big heart for 2 beautiful things which I couldn't live without! Yankee candles and jelly beans! Mmm
I visited a yankee candle outlet store and snapped this Bunny Cake large candle up for $13,99, I think they call that a bargain! And then Minnie Mouse jelly beans! Need I say no more!

Hope you love my hearts this week! What are you loving?

L x

SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Oh no you reminded me I really need to get on with some Uni work instead of looking at blogs haha! Definitely do do a review on the high beam and posie tint, I'm always debating whether or not to invest! xxxx

    http://keepupwithkatieallen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Chanel foundations but I just can't justify it, would you say they were worth the price tag?
    I write a blog too, if you had the time I'd love it if you could have a read of it
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great choices you have there Lucinda, definitely intrigued to see what you think of the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundaiton - I'm currently playing with it too! Just to let you know, I nominated you for the Liebster Award, all you have to do is check out my post over here ... The Liebster Award and be prepared to answer some silly questions! xo

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig